- Stu was deployed in January.
- I have lost 22lbs since March.
- I now actually enjoy running! Like really.
- I’m living with my parents, just like I always said I never would. But the opportunity to save money and get ahead was too strong.
- It’s not too bad.
- I’m moving back to get the house set up in late September or early October. I’m counting down the days.
- On the down side, I dread separating Atticus from his grandparents and I’ll miss my mom so, so much.
- Our son is healthy, intelligent, energetic (understatement), funny, sweet, loving… he’s amazing. I am overwhelmed with gratitude every day that I am his mother. I look at him and see so much of his daddy, it helps with missing him. /mushyness
- Gustavo is still the most beautiful cat that ever graced this planet.
I’ve got more stuff to talk about, but I’m not feeling inspired at the moment. I miss being on here and talking to everybody. It’s been too long.